Thursday, June 14, 2018

Free Range Flash Fiction


Includes these stories:

1.    Snapper (s) (6-17)
2.    Free range, cage-free (6-18)
3.    Fertilizer (s) (6-17)
4. Unemployed (7-17)
5. Falls (7-17)
6. North Star (7-17)
7. Crickets (7-17)
8. Lloyd’s Burden (8-17)
9. Granny (s) (8-17)
10. Reality Show (8-17)
11. Brawl (8-17)
12. Spears (8-17)
13. Erin and Zack (8-17)
14. Back in the City (9-17)
15. Cruces (11-17)
16. Tattoo (12-17)
17. At Sea (2-18)
18. Subway (3-18)
19. Whistle of the Teapot (2-18)
20. Downlink (2-18)
21. Enlisted (2-18)
22. Antonio’s Lunch (3-18)
23. Beyond the Pool (3-18)
24. Marque Dos (3-18)
25. Feed Caps (5-18)
26. Farmer’s Market (5-18)
27. Wildfire (5-18)
28. Attic Window (5-18)
29. Money Tree (6-18)
30. Poker (6-18)
 
Order may change. Publicity is coming. 
You may notice that I no longer put every story on this site. I've gone pro! I hope you enjoy some of the ones that are here; they are some of my favorites. I will continue to use this site to talk about my writing and publicize what I do. Thank you!

(s) means submitted (somewhere).

No comments: