Made a bunch of deals with people who didn't come through - said they'd download my book, but didn't, put their book on mine in a train but didn't download it, etc. What a bunch of shysters. I'm saving my comments for later; I have nothing good to say about this crowd now.
Goodreads is saving every review I make, which is every one. I put them all on both Amazon and Goodreads, and it's figured out and connected automatically, and I'm not sure I like that. For one thing I give way too many fives; you can see that at a glance. Maybe I should find a few suckers and give them threes, just so there's a little more variation in my table.
Review after review, there are hundreds of them. It's almost like Goodreads is a record-keeping service. I haven't quite figured out what happens if you say different things on GR and Amazon, or even if you have different stars marked. Do they notice? Do they care? I actually removed a few of my reviews. I don't want to be seen giving some people fives, when they have basically blown me off. I care more about this on GR than Amazon, for some reason. On Amazon it seems like it counts more; that's where the world sees your rating and holds you up in comparison. But really if people have wronged me, I don't want association with them in either place.
Just getting cranky. Tired of people putting me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment