I have 23 publications - 9 collections of short stories, lots of haiku, family-related non-fiction, Quaker plays. I am a voracious reader and thinking of switching genres to novels, biography, or non-fiction. But I will read virtually anything and read it carefully. I will not criticize if you have thin skin.
But here's the deal - you can add up the pages of what you want to read, until we are reading equal amounts for each other. Just download and read. Everything I have is on Kindle Unlimited. If you have Kindle Unlimited (I do), we're in business. You can go here to see an overview. But also I can just tell you:
Short stories: Five Second Rule (84 pp.), Hands Off that Pear (134 pp.), Free Range Flash Fiction (82 pp.), Mannequin Challenge (138 pp.), Comin' Round to Lovin' It (136 pp.), Do Unto (106 pp.), A Dozen Crime Stories (72 pp.), Pile of Leaves (94 pp.), Unloading (36 pp.).
Haiku: Epiphany Coup Haiku (24 pp.), All from before is obsolete (26 pp.), Boxcars on Walnut (26 pp.), e pluribus haiku 2018 (102 pp.), E pluribus haiku 2017 (118 pp.), e pluribus haiku 2016 (88 pp.), e pluribus haiku 2015 (84 pp.), e pluribus haiku 2014 (96 pp.), e pluribus haiku 2013 (36 pp.), e pluribus haiku 2012 (54 pp.), and e pluribus haiku (the original)(107 pp.)
Quaker plays: read drama? Quaker Plays for First Days (173 pp.)
Family-related non-fiction: 18th Century Leveretts (247 pp.), Puritan Leveretts (166 pp.).
I am busy; I have ten children and am writing more book. But you add up what you'll read so it's roughly equal to what I'll read, and let's do it. Email me at leverett@siu.edu. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment